Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2009

Antipasti misti

Two weeks ago I bought "Freundin" my fav german magazine. In this edition (13/2009) there was a extra booklet about "Kochen wie in Italien" means "Cooking like in Italy". I know there are a lot of cook books about italian cuisine, but I didn't have any althoug my husband and I love italian food, don't know why. Ok, back to the booklet I found in that magazine. I fell in love with one of the recipes in this booklet and I said "I have to try it someday".



Antipasti misti




Exactly, I did it yesterday. Honestly I never made antipasti before, that's why I was so curious and wanted to try out this recipe. It needed lot time to make it, I mean the preparation took time, since I'm not a patient cook or someone who likes spending a lot of time in the kitchen..LOL.

For this mixed antipasti you need 1 red paprika, 1 yellow paprika, 500 g zucchinni, 2 aubergine.

For each vegetable you need different marinade.

Marinade for paprika: 1 clove of garlic (chopped), 1 tbs lime or lemon juice, 1 tbs olive oil, salt, pfeffer and a handful chopped parsley. All mix well.

Marinade for zucchini: 8 tbs olive oil, a handful chopped parsley, 2 cloves of garlic (chopped), 1 tbs balsamic vinegar, salt and pfeffer. All mix well.

Marinade for aubergine: 1 onion, 1 clove of garlic both chopped, 1 teaspoon thyme, 1/2 teaspoon rosemary both chopped, 6 tbs olive oil, 1 tbs balsamic vinegar, salt and pfeffer. Stew onion, garlic and other herbs, then taste it with balsamic, salt and pfeffer.


Now what we have to do with the vegetables?

Paprika: wash them, cut into 2 and bake in the pre-heated oven (250 °C) about 15 minutes. Cool them down and peel up the skin. Cut them 1 cm wid. Put them in the marinade for 4 hours.

Zucchini: wash it, cut into 1/2cm thick slices, then fry them in 6 tbs olive oil, both side. Salt and pfeffer, then cover with marinade for 4 hours.

Aubergine: wash them, cut into 1/2 cm thick slices, put salt and pfeffer. Let them stand for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, wash aubergine, and rub dry. Fry in 4 tsb olive oil. Put it in marinade for 4 hours.


Serve antipasti with italian white bread, or baguette and of course white wine too.

Antipasti





You see, it's a lot of work (at least for me..LOL), but I didn't regret it. This antipasti was just fantastic!!

I will make it again, really..I'm not lying.. Summer just begins and antipasti belongs to it..

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen