Samstag, 9. April 2011

Wenn I don't feel well...


ginger-lemongras-honey-tea

This week was not my week. A lot of people get influenza, cough, sore throat. And I was one of them.
The whole week I could not speak (lucky you my honey baby hubby..lol)

The doctor gave me a very strong antibiotic and the side effect was a diarrhea!!! It was terrible, I could not do anything, I was weak and bored at home!

ginger-lemongras-honey-tea

A friend of mine suggested to drink this tea, traditional indonesian tea with ginger, lemon gras and honey. The taste is very good, it warms your throat and stomach.

What you need are:
ginger, cut in slices
lemon gras
honey
boiled water

The method is very simple: put all the ingredients in the boiled water. Covered the pan. Let it 10 minutes or more. Then drink it as long as it warm.

ginger-lemongras-honey-tea

Have a beautiful spring weekend, everybody!

2 Kommentare:

  1. hallo Dian sayang :)..akhirnya gw temukan lo di sini ...duh photo wedang jahenya clean banget...top dah

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Asriii..hehehe..iya nih dimana2 ketemu ya kita, cool..kpn ketemu daratnya nih??..hehehe
    thanks dah mampir!

    AntwortenLöschen